Monday, October 19, 2015

You are invited to dinner--Rose Petal Butterfly Soup-- Yum






I just finished making the 7 Jungle Beauty Goddettes. I am now working on episode 5 of the Jungle Beauty Goddesses series.

I have set the table. DeMatter, Nebula, Shiva, Kuan Yin, and Jesus will be arriving for dinner shortly.

I use about a third of my bedroom to set up my scenes. Once I set up a scene, I won't go in my closet until the shoot is over.
 

I get my work clothes out a head of time. Yes. I have gone to work with missing items. Sometimes I change my mind because something I picked out is too short or tight--but I wear it anyway. Messing with my scene is unacceptable.



On the left side of the purple "wall" is my bed on the right side is my closet door. In the middle...my dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment