Friday, June 17, 2016

Doll Clothes No Sew No Glue Patterns, Easy and Fun



Doll  dress and swimsuit No Sew No Glue  Patterns, Easy and Fun





What inspired my Jungle Beauty Goddess Collection no sew, no glue  doll clothes line is thinking about what it would be like to come to Earth from another planet and quickly realize that you need something to wear.


My Jungle Beauty Goddess characters are from Ventopia, located 2 miles past infinity. They have come to Earth to find their sister, Jungle Beauty Goddess Afar. They are not thinking about finding a sewing machine or needle and thread.



They are Goddesses. So in my mind’s eye, I looked at a piece of fabric and started to think of ways that I could make various outfits without using glue or sewing. 


I didn’t want the clothes to look like the Flintstones or the stereotypical caveman style of clothes.
So, if you hear me say, this is from my Jungle Beauty Goddess Collection this means that if you had a piece of cloth and a pair of scissors you are good to go. 




In the DIY How to tutorial YouTube Videos on how to make doll clothes,  I have created a  swimsuit and a dress my Jungle Beauty Goddess collection.


If you have a different type of doll, simply reduce or increase the pattern size to suit your needs. I would love to see your creations. You can go to my Jungle Beauty Goddess Facebook page and post your pictures.


Cassandra George Sturges


No sew swimwear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBa0JJ5HUTo

No sew dress,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6HcwGwD950

No comments:

Post a Comment