Sunday, October 2, 2016

Time Management Activities, Tips, and Techniques: Pen Holder Pencil Cup for Desk DIY



Time Management Activities, Tips, and Techniques: Pen Holder for Desk DIY



By Cassandra George Sturges




In this article, I am sharing some quick time management activities, Time management techniques, tips, and a glue gun crafts DIY on how how to make a Pen holder or pencil cup for your Desk tutorial. 





1.       Find your keys, ID, and cell phone before you go to bed. Looking for things in the morning adds to the stress of getting ready to leave your home in a hurry in the morning. There are so many other unexpected delays that may make you late. Control the things that you can before going to bed.



2.       Buy a really good thermos and make your tea or coffee before going to bed. Don’t add any dairy products until you are leaving the house. I wouldn’t do this every night, but in a pinch when you can’t spare a moment the next day. Trust me—little things like this really help. I need my tea in the morning to calm my nerves.



3.      
 Give yourself a few outfit options to choose from the next day for work. I dress by my mood. I may go to bed, feeling like I am going to wear red the next day, but when I wake up and it’s raining I may change my mind to wear black. I need at least 3 clothing options for work in the morning.




4.       The run in your pantyhose is not going to go away. Nope. It is going to get bigger, longer, wider and more embarrassing as the day progresses. Change pantyhose, or put some  clear nail polish over the run. This same rule goes for buttons about to break off, or any other issues you may have in the morning that you pray will just hang on until you get home. Inspecting your clothes the night before would be best. But if you forget, always keep an extra pair of pantyhose in your car or tie, just in case you are in a hurry.



5.       Traffic lights, love people who are either early or on time. Trust and believe that every light is going to catch when you are running late.  Time management can be very tricky. I think this pertains to the spiritual law of “Whatever you have you get more of.” If you are running late. You will have more lateness. If you are ahead of schedule and you are running early you will be rewarded with the grace of more time.



6.       Open all mouthwash, toothpaste, new lipstick, face cream or whatever cosmetic products you use every morning the night before. I wish I could tell you how many mornings I wanted to kill various product companies because I was running late and I couldn’t open the contact lens fluid or mouthwash bottle. I still don’t understand why—the cheapest and least expensive products—have packaging that requires so much time and effort to open. Why?



7.       Traffic can be very unpredictable and stressful when you are in a hurry. In addition, when you finally get to work, you look and feel frazzled. If you have privacy at your place of employment,  beat traffic by getting to work early and making up your face or shaving when you get there.



8.       If you loan me a pen or pencil consider it gone forever, not only I will I lose your pens and pencils; I always lose my own. In an effort to be more organized, I created this pen and pencil holder desk organizer as an incentive to keep track of my favorite  pens. If you are looking for something fresh, funky, and fun to put pens and pencil in.  Enjoy making this pen/ pencil Holder DIY, Glue Gun crafts project.


No comments:

Post a Comment