Thursday, March 8, 2012

Should I pursue my dream even if it does not pay enough money?

Jungle Beauty Goddess, Namib, I know what I want to do with my life but I am afraid that what I want to do with my life does not pay enough money to earn a decent standard of living? Should I pursue my dream anyway?

Everything that you want to do has the potential for you to earn enough money to provide the type of lifestyle that you desire. The question that you should be asking yourself is whether or not you are willing to take on the degree of dedication, commitment, accountability and hard work to earn a substantial amount of money. If you enjoy cleaning, you can own your own cleaning company; write a book about teaching that is turned into a movie. You can bake cookies for someone else, or manage your own a bakery.

Every field of industry has examples of people who earn very little to people who earn millions of dollars and in between. The amount of money that you are aiming to make will be directly tied to how you spend your free time and hard you are willing to work before the money manifests itself in material form.
Whenever you use money as a gauge to determine your level of success, it is not as likely to be a joyful endeavor.

Jungle Beauty Goddess Namib

No comments:

Post a Comment