Monday, March 18, 2013

Jungle Beauty Goddess Afar Ruler of Creativity



  



 Jungle Beauty Goddess Afar

By Cassandra George Sturges MA, MA, Psy.D

Whatever thing that you find is missing in life; maybe you were born to create it. Whatever problem that you find that needs to be fixed, you were probably born to solve it. You are the perfection that you seek.

I find nothing more annoying than humans who want to look like each other. The woman who wants bigger breasts, a smaller nose, or longer hair is always trying to imitate some other women who hates something about her own body. I don’t understand why humans waste so much time despising their temporary, dying bodies that allow them to travel briefly on earth.

Before trying another diet, promise me that you will first appreciate the body you have by not calling yourself fat or any other derogatory names. First, I want you to go and buy a beautiful long flowing gown, an elegant mirror, and one pink candle; and beautiful yellow and/or pink flowers. Buy your favorite tea; peach, apple cinnamon, passion, lavender or whatever you like. Even a glass of wine is perfect for this occasion. I would purchase a special wine or tea cup for one for this party.

Buy or make an invitation to a self-love celebration. Select a date and time when no one is home or everyone is fast asleep. Put a stamp on it and mail it yourself. Don’t email it or text it. You are worth a pretty stamp. Make sure that you won’t be interrupted by anyone. Soft music and incense is optional. However, I am a bit of a drama queen and the more ambiances the better for me.

I want you to take a warm bath or shower, lotion and massage every inch of your body. Slip into your gown. Place your flowers in view. Light your candles. Take three deep breathes to the count of five. Hold your mirror up and look deep within your eyes and say, “I love you, I love you, I love you. I love you (your full name including your nickname and middle name). Repeat I love you using your entire name three times.

For many of you this will be very difficult. Take a moment to let your words resonate within your spirit. Now say to yourself, “I forgive you. I know that you have always done your best and if you had known better you would have done better. You are only human. I am asking your forgiveness for all of the times that I have mistreated you by eating the wrong foods, dating the wrong fools, overworking you and not getting enough rest, and not saying no when I should have. From this moment forth, I am going to start taking better care of you.”

Relax take a sip of your drink. Sit for a few moments and relax. Imagine a picture of yourself when you were a child playing. Now look in the mirror at your inner child and ask her what she wants to create. Have fun and use your imagination. Do you want to learn how to play the piano, sew curtains, make candles, bake cookies, or design jewelry. 

I challenge you for ninety days to come up with an original idea that expresses the uniqueness of your personality. All of the energy that you have put into criticizing yourself and others, use it to create an original idea. You are already perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment