Monday, November 24, 2014

Kuan Yin finally finished




I finished making Kuan Yin last night. I sewed in 8 bags of hair!!! She can now join her siblings, Jesus, Shiva, and the Jungle Beauty Goddesses. I still need to make clothes for her and Jesus, and mend a couple of the Jungle Beauty Goddesses, before I start making my YouTube movie.

I think I will clean up a little bit first and throw out some things before I start creating my movie sets around the house.

Sewing is a completely different energy than making videos. I look forward to the new creative
 energy.











Kuan Yin Chinese Goddess of Compassion and Mercy. The Jungle Beauty Goddesses older sister. She still needs her dress and jewelry. In this photo she is waiting for her nails to dry.













No comments:

Post a Comment