Saturday, December 19, 2015

Jungle Beauty Goddesses Dirty Ball Book 3 coming soon




My Authentik Beauty Magazine arrived a few days early. I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow, I look forward to putting the labels and stamps on each magazine myself.

The reason I spell Authentik with a "K" at the end is because Authentic Beauty spelled the proper way was already taken when I looked it up. I tried to come up with another name for weeks but nothing else moved me.


I know that there are mailing services, but I don't feel comfortable using them. I think I am addicted to the High of taking them to the post office myself, knowing without a single doubt that they are on there way.

In between creating my Authentik Beauty Magazine website: www.AuthentikBeautyMagazine.com


One of the things that bother me is that the Jungle Beauty Goddesses are apart of the first dolls that I ever made. Now when I look at them--all I think to myself is how I want to re-make them. I have figured out how to make much better eyes. I wouldn't use the same fabric for some of them because it is difficult to sculpt their facial features with the texture.

I have begun writing Book 3 of the Jungle Beauty Goddess Series-- "Dirty Ball." It is a mad love story that explains why the Africans were enslaved, in my fantasy fiction book.

I will be difficult for me to move forward, if I continue to look backwards. Therefore, I must accept them for who they are now and focus my energy on telling their story.


I was browsing the aisles in Walmart and I smelled a candle that reminded me of Jungle Beauty Goddess Afar. Don't know why. A few moments later--she began telling me her story. It's chilling.




No comments:

Post a Comment