Saturday, August 6, 2016

DIY Crafts Project Tutorial How to Make Lace up Thigh High Platform Gladiator Doll Boots



 DIY Crafts Project How to Make Lace up Thigh High Platform Gladiator Doll  Boots

By, Cassandra George Sturges
 



In this DIY Craft project tutorial, I am showing you how I made Thigh High,  Lace up, gladiator boots for my doll.




What’s interesting about these thigh high lace up, gladiator boots is that I only made them because I accidentally made two left shoes for another doll.


I didn’t want to waste the acrylic gemstones and faux pearl fillers that I used to create the chunky wedge heel.  The other thing is that it take me 2 ½ hours to make one freakin’ heel.

 

So, I decided to do something whimsical, sexy, and over-the-top with the wedge heel. I didn’t know if my ideal for a lace up, thigh high, gladiator type boot would work. 


Honeyyyyyy, but when I made the one boot, I felt inspired to make the right boot. And I fell in love.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment