Saturday, January 13, 2018

Top 30 Inspirational Love Quotes



In this YouTube video, I am sharing my top 30 Inspirational Love Quotes with pictures of Jungle Beauty Goddess Sinai and Dr. Lunar M. Crater.

When I made Dr. Lunar M. Crater, I didn’t know that he was a main character in my Jungle Beauty Goddesses’ Book series. I made him because I didn’t know what to do with the left over fabric. His eyes were never permanently glued inside of its sockets; yet he came to life immediately… the second he saw Jungle Beauty Goddess Sinai. The love between them was more powerful than my apprehension to write a love story about two beings from different universes and dimensions of reality.


Yes, you can be from a different universe, yet exist on the same dimension of reality… we will talk about this at another time.

Mr. Moon Man Lover is about to receive a complete makeover. I am excited and sad. Isn’t that weird? I want to give him the body he deserves. Dr. Crater’s new body will take advantage of the new sewing skills that I have acquired over the last 7 years since I first made him.

Did you know there is a connection between Mr. Moon Man Lover and the mermaids? I didn’t either! 

 However, this is not what I want to talk about. I am going to miss Mr. Moon Man’s old body—because I am going to miss the innocent part of me who made him for the first time… before I knew that people would label my dolls as weird, creepy, and even ugly.


Mr. Moon Man Lover AKA Dr. Lunar M. Crater, I am writing this open letter to you to let you know that I am open to your direction of self-expression. I promise to shut the world’s opinion’s out and listen to you only-- so that you may be the authentic being that you came to planet Earth to be as brought to existence through me. Jungle Beauty Goddess Sinai is anxiously waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment