Friday, February 10, 2017

Life Quote of the Day - Dance in the Rain



Life Quote of the Day:

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass – but learning how to dance in the rain.”

~~~

Have you ever written something that you hoped that no one else would ever read? However, you knew that if you didn’t write it, you could never write anything else?

I hope no one reads this, but my soul is compelled to write it anyway.

Dear God, I don’t know if we have been on the best terms lately. I am thinking that perhaps I have disappointed you with trying to control my destiny by  making my dreams come true with Feng Shui, spells, magic wish dolls, visualizations, hypnosis, meditations, prayers, magic candles and incenses, bible verses and affirmations—for over 30 years and I am nowhere near my dreams coming true. I don't know if these things work or not because I have tried to do things that have proven to work for other people-- that may have not been a part of my personal divine plan.



If someone had told me that I would be in my fifties mired in student loan debt, and accumulate even more debt by trying to get out of debt I would have never ever believed them. Because I know that, I am a doer. I don’t say I am going to finish college, I finished. Even with a GED out of high school, I completed my bachelors, 2 masters degrees, and a doctorate degree and a half. I have written over a half dozen books, hundreds of articles for magazines and newspapers – and I don’t understand why the lifestyle that I feel that I deserve eludes me.

The dream that is closest to my heart is the one that I have neglected the most. I am afraid that no one will love the Jungle Beauty Goddesses but me and I will never make money from it – so I do everything I can that I think will make money. None of my ideas has worked. Every business venture that I pursue puts me deeper in debt.
 

Therefore, I have decided that if I am going to be in debt, it’s going to be for my dream- my real dream- even if no one else in the world likes it but me. People have told me that my Jungle Beauty Dolls are ugly, too dark, and weird. They tell me that my story is sacrilegious and unrealistic. Do you know the courage it takes to accomplish something that no one likes but you? I have been waiting for the financial storm to pass before committing myself one hundred percent to the Jungle Beauty  Goddesses.

I am writing you, God, to let you know that starting now I will be dancing in the rain. I am going to be drunk on joy and the spiritual pleasure that the Jungle Beauty Goddesses give me when I am creating them and their story.

I am giving you my magic hat, too. It has gotten me into so much trouble. It has given me everything but what I really want—an unyielding belief in my own talents and gifts-the magic that dwells within my soul--the soft quiet voice that no one else can hear but me. I have made peace with myself. I accept the fact that if I am the only person who likes my story –it’s all I truly need.

I am going to dance in the rain God, by doing what I love the most no matter what the financial outcome is. I hope you will join me.

Life Quotes Practical Application

1.    Don’t wait for the perfect conditions to live your real dream. Paint on your lunch break. Write your book on the subway. Study while your babies are napping. Get up 2 hours before work to sew. You have to make time for your dream. It is not going to fall in your lap under the perfect conditions like in the movies.

2.    There is no substitute for what you really want to accomplish in life. Some people eat fake sugar and artificial butter in hopes of cutting calories and not gaining weight. But, we all know that there is no substitute for the real thing. It doesn’t matter how much you have of something, if it is not what you really want. It’s best to have a little bit of what makes your toes tingle and your heart beat faster than a lot something you can barely swallow.

3.    I know you want to wear a raincoat, try dancing naked in the rain. Sing loudly and tell your truth. Dance as if you are the only person in world. Let the rain cleanse your mind, body, and soul of all of your negative beliefs about yourself. It is whispering in your ear, “you are stronger than your obstacles. I am here to help you grow.” Let the rain nourish your spirit and rejuvenate your soul.

~~~

Quotes Translator, Weekly Column by, Cassandra George Sturges discusses Inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, famous quotes, quote of the day, positive quotes, life quotes, Quotes about life, life lessons, and relationship quotes and their applications to your life.
~~~
Check out my Authentik Beauty Handmade Doll Crafts Free DIYs & Tutorials on my YouTube Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment