Friday, December 20, 2013

Insomnia and Sleep Deprivation Help



Sleep deprivation is a physical manifestation of unresolved issues, concerns, and problems that you are repressing from your subconscious mind in order to function throughout the day. Learning how to sleep better is cured by addressing your truest intentions to be your highest and best self.


“Insomnia erodes the relationship between the body and soul; whereas sleep is an asset of the fearless spirit.”


Jungle Beauty Goddess Qattara,

Jungle Beauty Goddess Qattara -  
Ruler of the Body, Health, & Beauty
Via the Imagination of Cassandra George Sturges
Entertainment Purposes Only

Dear Jungle Beauty Goddess Qattara,

I work two jobs. I have a full-time job as secretary for a law firm and a part-time job as a receptionist for a nursing home on the weekends. I am the single mother of three children; two of my children are in elementary school and one recently started middle school.

As you can see I have a very busy and full schedule between juggling my two jobs and my three children. You would think that a person as busy as I am would fall asleep before their head touches the pillow; but this is not in my case. I have insomnia. I have trouble falling to sleep, and when I finally do fall asleep, I have trouble sleeping through the night.
  
My sleep deprivation has been going on consistently for almost two years now.  Throughout the day, I am drowsy and tired. This is causing me to make serious mistakes at my job, but worst of all, I was nearly in a fatal car accident with my three children in the car because I almost fell asleep behind the wheel.

I have tried over the counter sleeping aids, but when I take them I have bazaar dreams and feel even more tired when I wake up.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can sleep better?
Sincerely,

Sleepy and Exhausted


Dear Sleep and Exhausted,

Sleep deprivation is a physical manifestation of unresolved issues, concerns, and problems that you are repressing from your subconscious mind in order to function throughout the day. You don’t mention anything about the children’s father helping out. Sometimes women decide to take on the role of mother and father to eliminate the stress of having to deal with the father of her children who is a poor provider and caretaker to his children.

Although you may have convinced yourself that you are taking the high road to raising your children alone and not needing man; your soul is restless and resents this decision to go it alone. You may need to go to court and file for child support and a visitation order. If your children’s father is not physically or emotionally abusive, and is otherwise available you should use every legal avenue possible to demand that he help take care of his children.



Insisting that help provide for and spend time with his children is something that the father needs also to be his highest and best self. Not only will he spiritually, emotionally, and psychologically benefit from supporting his children; your children will be more intelligent and well-balanced human beings.
I know this is not the answer that you were looking for, but I assure you that no amount of pills or sleeping aids will help you sleep better than a clear conscious and a satisfied soul. It would be beneficial for you to seek counseling, a hypnotherapist, or help aligning your chakras. All of these options will help you uproot the real psychological and emotional issues that are preventing you from getting proper sleep each night.

Once you receive help with your children, you will be able to perhaps quit your part-time job. This will free up your schedule so that you can purchase an expensive exercise bike in your home, so that you can take better care of yourself. You should also try doing yoga and hula-hooping. Yoga and hula hooping are great stress relievers and both can be done in the privacy of your own home. Please do not try these things until you have cleared up the psychological strains on your body first. Do not demand more physical activities of your body while it is not receiving proper rest.


You don’t need me to remind you that the effects sleep deprivation while driving does not only put your own life at risk, but you are a death threat to every innocent person you encounter. Sleep deprivation increases your chances of gaining excessive amounts of weight, acquiring diabetes, cancer and other illnesses. Insomnia erodes the relationship between the body and soul; whereas sleep is an asset of the fearless spirit.

Sincerely,

Jungle Beauty Goddess Qattara

The Jungle Beauty Goddesses advice column offer words of encouragement, Inspirational and motivational life stories, quotes, videos, images and pictures.  Most inspiring daily motivation short stories, quotes, and sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment